A managed service provider and value-added reseller, Pixel Health’s Technology Services is one of the only health-centric managed service providers in the country. Our healthcare technologists provide your organization with unparalleled engineering, networking, workflow, and process experience to ensure your technology is up and running as it should. We operate a US-based call center staffed by healthcare analysts adept at meeting the unique and often time critical needs of the clinical environment.
- Commercial cabling services
- Initial infrastructure assessment
- Management, monitoring, OS system upgrades, and technical support
- Proactive remote monitoring of all key onsite components 24/7/365
- Live, locally based Service Desk with remote remedial capability
- Multi-disciplinary team where advanced problems are quickly routed to engineers with specific expertise for efficient resolution
- Automatic upgrades of server and workstation operating systems
- Advanced security procedures to guard against malware, ransomware, and other cyber threats
- CIO/CTO Advisory Services
- On-Site Desktop Technical Support
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Management of internal personnel
- Maintain inventory (equipment refresh) and oversee licensing/renewals
- Infrastructure Design
- Cloud Services
- Remote Data Storage and Back-up
- Virtualize Servers and Desktops
We also offer a variety of application design and implementation solutions to meet the needs of organizations large and small.
- Cloud Analysis
- Customized Staff Training
- Complete Microsoft Application Design and Deployment
- Ongoing Maintenance
As an agnostic, value–added reseller, we provide your organization with access to the latest technology and make sure you’re able to use it effectively. Before making a software or hardware recommendation, our team works with you to define your business needs, translate them into technical requirements, and then find the best value-based solution for your business.
Our experts partner with you to properly install and configure new systems to your satisfaction. From a simple PC purchase to redesigning entire data centers, our job isn’t done until you can do yours.